Legends of Verdonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My favorite part of war

4 posters

Go down

My favorite part of war Empty My favorite part of war

Post  Dee of Canjo Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:17 am

Okay…this was the mail correspondence between The Thane of Albion and myself while he was throwing peasants at me…

Me: lol....I got peasants too ya know.

Him: then use them

Me: lol

Me: hahahahaha.....yur a funny guy

Him: good im glad you think so , i guess you know your boss well ,

Me: we sure do buddy.......what done so soon? (he stopped sending stupid little attacks)

Him: what and boost your heros , i think not

Me: awwwwwwww.......oh well......was fun though hah?......I kinda like it here....think I might stay Smile

Him: you do that my dear , its not a problem, but i doubt your dear leader will stay long ,he has no class
best wishes

Me: You are mistaken my good sir. My leader would never leave me.

Him: he will ,

Him: you 2 are big and strong why dont you attack me ,or are you saving them for someone else

Me: oh.....you thought you were bothering me? Naaah.......we are just hanging out with our new neighbors.....are you making dinner or shall we?

Him: i would cook the dinner ,but you might choke on it

Me: Awwww….so sweet of you to be concerned, but we chew each bite 27 times like any good nutritionist will tell you.

Him: i think things have just heated up a bit

Me: oh yeah.....how is that? (he meant Tane and Bugwill moving in)

Meanwhile…..Coz and I got hammered with many attacks by many attackers. We managed to kill many of their troops with our walls…including attacks from The Wicked Warlord of the Fallen who sent me this:

Him: i want your def on my walls you got high tech lasers or something? lol

Me: lol....I think if you scout me again the report will tell you. Smile (not one of them received a scout report)

Him: no i think not you got somekind of super hero there that supermen would like to met but you know what i learn a little bit more ever day in this game

Me: Learning is an important stepping stone....good luck with your game and with everything else Smile

Him: lol

Him: did you atleast get so xp from it i hate it to had been a waste of every thing

Me: yes I did...thanks! lol

Him: this is my mini account now after my main account get that dam bug and unlocked i like to come visit you i hate this game i cant even scout a person with out a 2 week lock out

Me: don't worry....no one else can scout us either.......don't feel bad.

After he left…we had to leave to avoid losing everything when a wave of 100k knights took half of Coz’s troops and another attack was 30 sec away. This was the final correspondence :

Him: you left before dessert my dear did you have to rush off best wishes

Me: OMG!....you were partly right…choke it down was more like it…….your cooking is horrendous…..I just couldn’t bear to stick around for dessert…I hope you understand.

Him: but of course , i do hope we can speak in pleasanter times ,good luck to you .be nice if you changed the name of your kingdom(“Tane is a B*****”), just a thought best wishes ,the thane of albion

Me: Hmmmm….maybe. I will consider the name change, but as you may know, there is a little bit of history behind that. That is neither here or there. I have had fun passing notes to you today…lol….I also wish you the best.

Him:yes it was nice to chat with out all that silliness that goes on ,,no need to be uncivalised about the game,hope to chat in the future
best wishes

Communication does not always have to be malicious....it is a game....always remember to have fun.

Dee of Canjo

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
My favorite part of war Left_bar_bleue500/500My favorite part of war Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
My favorite part of war Left_bar_bleue305/500My favorite part of war Empty_bar_bleue  (305/500)

Back to top Go down

My favorite part of war Empty Re: My favorite part of war

Post  Captain Cozmik Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Well told Deeeee. Sure was an exciting, yet tiring day. lol.
Captain Cozmik
Captain Cozmik
Admin

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
My favorite part of war Left_bar_bleue403/500My favorite part of war Empty_bar_bleue  (403/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
My favorite part of war Left_bar_bleue301/500My favorite part of war Empty_bar_bleue  (301/500)

https://www.facebook.com/cozmik

Back to top Go down

My favorite part of war Empty :o)

Post  Anne of Gloryland Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Great "story" lol!

Anne of Gloryland

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
My favorite part of war Left_bar_bleue500/500My favorite part of war Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Best Mayor Defense:

Back to top Go down

My favorite part of war Empty cute

Post  Jade of Draconia Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

It's almost sweet, the way he was "romancing" you. Very Happy

Jade of Draconia

Back to top Go down

My favorite part of war Empty Re: My favorite part of war

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum