Legends of Verdonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attacking players without guild

+2
Lady Sarah Kangoria
oratio
6 posters

Go down

attacking players without guild Empty attacking players without guild

Post  oratio Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:48 am

I need ressources so I have to go out farming. Now I have a whole lot of not so strong players around me that are not member of a guild. Can I attack these or is that really 'bad manners'. Are we only supposed to attack hostile guilds?
Bianca

oratio

Back to top Go down

attacking players without guild Empty Re: attacking players without guild

Post  Lady Sarah Kangoria Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:26 am

I have been merrily farming those without guilds - so far none of them have retaliated or mailed me. If I had been messaged and asked to stop, I would stop. But this game is all about being able to attack other players, surely? Without the food I gain from them, I would not be able to keep my army alive. However if it is considered bad manners, I will stop!

Lady Sarah Kangoria

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue500/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue500/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Cozmik Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:22 pm

If you feel somewhat morally responsible, best thing to do is to scout them and see if their resources are maxxed. If so, they they are most likely inactive.. Another way to tell is to see if their glory has moved at all. If the glory is not going up, they are inactive or rarely play. Then they are fair game.

Bad manners? I dont think its bad manners to attack nearby farms. Like Sarah said, it is a war game and I know some people that would love to be attacked just because they want a little more excitement in the game.
Bad manners would be to continuously attack someone over and over or use exploits like the 1 militia wall breaker cheat. Or to keep attacking someone lower than yourself even after they asked you to stop nicely. If they are rude about their response to your attack, then by all means farm them! lol.
Captain Cozmik
Captain Cozmik
Admin

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue403/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (403/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue301/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (301/500)

https://www.facebook.com/cozmik

Back to top Go down

attacking players without guild Empty lol

Post  Selewin Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:11 pm

who talks about bad manners in a war if they dont want to be atacked the should defend them selfs or get in a guild that can defend them. other wise u just could leave your guild if your losing and they shouldnt atack u any more. i even started atacking no guild people cause u are sure u dont get 10 friend back at u

Selewin

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue121/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (121/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue93/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (93/500)

Back to top Go down

attacking players without guild Empty reply

Post  Selewin Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:13 pm

btw if u still feal bad u can farm Rogue town's or teratories u can read advice on those in other part of the forum

Selewin

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue121/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (121/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue93/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (93/500)

Back to top Go down

attacking players without guild Empty getting farmed

Post  Jade of Draconia Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 pm

I have experienced being farmed and I can tell you it was not nice at all. My frustration at watching my troops getting slaughtered and resources pillaged day after day was almost funny. Since I was too weak to attack him directly, I made myself unfarmable by building insane amounts of defenses and hiding the resources in a safe place (and monitored my kingdom 24-7). Long story short, he got most of his troops slaughtered and no resources the next time he came a-calling.

It was only then that I sent a cease-and-desist letter to him--I'm ashamed to say it started with "I truly enjoyed the screams of your dying troops..." Good thing the fellow was a gentleman and agreed to stop farming me after I pointed out it was dishonorable to pick on someone not his size.

That said, I only attack inactive kingdoms or kingdoms close to my level. Sometimes I wonder how many of those inactive kingdoms had players that just gave up because they had been bullied once too often. It's just a game, but real people are playing it.

Jade of Draconia

Back to top Go down

Post  heri Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:49 am

Well think we need to start considering attacking white flags too, they are neutral, which means they are not friendly, but they are closer to be enemies.
We can ask them about becoming friendly, if they don't reply or ifthey say no, it means they want us as enemies, period.

heri
heri

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue418/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (418/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
attacking players without guild Left_bar_bleue199/500attacking players without guild Empty_bar_bleue  (199/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum