Legends of Verdonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Military for which scenario

3 posters

Go down

Best Military for which scenario Empty Best Military for which scenario

Post  Mushashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm

So far I have found (based on the other posts) that Ballista & Catapults work very well for farming RTs below lvl 6 w/out losses.

For farming for medals, I have been using a mix of archers or knights depending on how much time I want to wait as I tend to lose some knights sometimes and rarely lose archers if I send enough.

What are the best to use (or best mix) if you are attacking other cities in battle? What are the best for defending?

I am now starting to build up my barracks (and as soon as I get another 4 damn strenght medals I can get another city to build more) and am looking to figure out what is best to start building in larger numbers.

(rt now at about 650 ballista, 110 catapults, 500 wagons, 2k knights, 5k archers, 3k billman, 2k spearman, 1k militia, 1k scouts)

Mushashi

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue500/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue500/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Best Military for which scenario Empty Re: Best Military for which scenario

Post  Captain Cozmik Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Mushashi wrote:What are the best to use (or best mix) if you are attacking other cities in battle? What are the best for defending?

For good DEFENSE:

Forts: 100k ATs, 50k trebs, 100k abatis, Some murder holes for last defense.

Troops: Get yourself at least 500k billmen and 500k swordsmen that stay home defending..

For good offense:

For attacking smaller kingdoms (with less than 20k archer towers), usually a archer/militia mix are best with heavy on the archers..(90k/10k) on the last wave throw in some peasants to collect the goods (80k/5k/15k) or do what I do and build 50k-100k cavs to collect goods quickly once they are dead.

For attacking larger kingdoms, usually its best to send in 100 cav or scout waves that clear all abatis so that you can send in 50-100k knights to demolish them.

You'll want to have at least 500k archers/200k knights/50k cav/500k scouts/50k ballista/500k billmen/500k swordsmen(50k wagons AND 50k peasants) if you want to fight with the big kingdoms.

Last edited by Captain Cozmik on Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Game has changed)
Captain Cozmik
Captain Cozmik
Admin

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue403/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (403/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue301/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (301/500)

https://www.facebook.com/cozmik

Back to top Go down

Post  Aywar Grozny Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:38 am

do they then defending if they stay behind wall?????
Aywar Grozny
Aywar Grozny

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue126/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (126/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue169/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (169/500)

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Cozmik Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:17 am

I updated the last post answering Mushashi's question better according to what people are using nowadays. Please re-read it as it is up to date now.

As for troops behind the wall, no, they do not defend.

The idea is, if your resources are all hidden and they cannot kill your troops.
Then they have done nothing to you but kill some of your fortifications. Which leaves you with an army to fight back with.

If you feel you can beat an incoming wave without losses, then perhaps you can put your troops out for that wave only. If you have lower than 600k troops, I suggest you keep them behind wall at all times. Those troops would do us a much greater benefit alive than dead.

We must not waste our troops, we need to become strong in order to protect our kingdoms. Especially now that we are at war with some of the strongest guilds in the game.
Captain Cozmik
Captain Cozmik
Admin

Hero Stats
Best Hero Attack:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue403/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (403/500)
Best Mayor Defense:
Best Military for which scenario Left_bar_bleue301/500Best Military for which scenario Empty_bar_bleue  (301/500)

https://www.facebook.com/cozmik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum